Brother HL-5240 Laser Printer Driver for Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX
Brother HL-5240 Laser Printer Overview
The HL-5240 is a high-speed, printing workhorse built for reliable day-in and day-out laser printing. Ideal for busy offices, the HL-5240 features a flexible input capacity, including a 250-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray‡ for printing envelopes and letterhead.
- Fast results. Operating at print speeds up to 30 pages per minute, this printer is ideal for a busy office.
- Outstanding print quality. The HL-5240 delivers up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution so that all of your printed materials look their best.
- Delete unwanted print jobs. Eliminate print jobs before they start and reduce waste with the one-touch job cancel button.
- Versatile paper handling. The HL-5240 easily handles letterhead, legal size paper, and envelopes via a 250-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray‡. Add up to two optional paper trays‡ for additional input capacity.
- Maximum compatibility. Offering a variety of printer emulations, the HL-5240 can support virtually any office or graphics application.
Download Brother HL-5240 Laser Printer Driver for Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 both 32bit and 64bit
Printer Driver for Windows 7 (32bit/64bit)
Printer Driver for Windows Vista (32bit/64bit)
Printer Driver for Windows XP
Download Brother HL-5240 Laser Printer Driver for Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, openSUSE)
Printer Driver (Debian)
This package contains Brother HL-5240 Laser Printer Driver for Debian based distribution such Ubuntu, Linux Mint, etc.
Printer Driver (RPM)
This package contains Brother HL-5240 Laser Printer Driver for RPM based distribution such Red Hat, Fedora, etc.
Please click here for driver installation instruction
Download Brother HL-5240 Laser Printer Driver for Mac OSX